Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Welcome to Hillaryville

Hi my name is Hillary Elizabeth Williams aka HEW for short. I am a 33 years old, 5'6", caramel toned, "Brown Suga Baby." I consider myself to be intelligent, witty, fun loving, and independent. I am a mother of a 2yr old daughter, whom I call BumbleBee and the primary caretaker of my mother, Flower Child. I was born and raised in Middle TN, where I still reside. I have a passion for all things fashion, namely makeup and hair, but Baby, I can shop and spend money better than anybody I know. I attended Paul Mitchell cosmetology school and have spent a lifetime fascinated in the artistic world of fashion. I am a plus size sista, with curves and fullness for days, but don't get it twisted, I carry me well. I get bored with mediocrity and things that remain the same, thus, the reason that my hair may change with my mood and I always want the "Supa Size." I call my blog Hillaryville because throughout my life I have always experienced and seen things in a different light from all those around me. I am excited by life. I cry when I'm sad, laugh when it’s funny, love the unlovable, and Chile, I can nurture a tree. Some may call me drama, emotional, extreme, or just too much! I call it a day and a life in Hillaryville. Come join me, you will never look at your life the same.

1 comment:

  1. That was a wonderful intro. Thanks for opening the pages in your book of life and letting us read.

    ReplyDelete