Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mommy's Big Girl is Two!












So we celebrated my Bumble Bee's birthday. And out of all the things I do, I really enjoy my job or privilege, if you will, of being a mother. Now its hard work, but the reward of waking up every morning and ZEW saying, "Hi mommy!" makes me get up everyday ready to take over the world. Two is such a big step in life. I now understand more of what she says. She gives the biggest hugs and kisses. And we keep having these lil talks where I say something and she says yes like she understands...Humph, she probably do. Her birthday party was this weekend and she had a blast. No theme, just cousins and friends playing on her swing set. Its too funny, they call our house the park. We sang Happy Birthday to You and she sings, Happy Day! Too cute. We dressed in yellow, her signature color, cuz she's my Bumble Bee, remember... And everywhere she went she posed for her close up. I love it!! Now, I almost talked myself out of this party twice, I mean to the very last minute but end the end I'm glad we went thru with it. Here's her day...

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment