Monday, May 2, 2011

My Passion

Hey guys here's  a few pictures of my passion, Make Up. I love it!! I'm not yet an actual MUA, but that is my desire and trust me, I will soon make it so. Right now I'm operating off of pure passion and a love for creativity. I have looked into some schools in my area and I will keep you posted on my journey toward my MUA. Now, I love making people pretty and allowing them to see the beauty in themselves through whatever measures that must be taken, however my favorite it makeup and hair. Yes Beauty is only skin deep but a very nice tool to use in order to get one's attention in sampling the inside..the essence of you period...your spirit, joy, love, and mind, so don't despise the who blah of beauty, just make it work for you. Anyway, below is some run way looks as well as everyday u looks, check out my skills and tell me what you think.









No comments:

Post a Comment