Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Rockin my Mohawk - Another Summer look




Although I rocked this style in February, I wanted to show this to you because I think its hot(as in good) and  it's one I would wear in the Summer. I am blessed with a face and head that can sport almost anything. So I woke up one morning and decided I wanted to be different and do something out of the box. I had seen some ppl sport the mohawk, but I started to think, it only looked good on ppl with small head and slim faces, you know, skinny chicks. Anyway, I decided I was still going to try it.  I went to my friend Cynthia Anderson, whom I have known since I was a kid. She works at Anoited Touch salon. The price she quoted me was very reasonable and she was able to fit me in rather quickly. First of all, I go there and I am kin to or know every other person with a booth: my cousins Sara, Rockie, Licious, which is the owner of the shop, friends from high shcool and so on... The atmosphere is very nice as well as the stylist. Cynthia is a cartoon character herself so I have always enjoyed her presence weather is was hair, singing, or just laughing period. I called her and exlplain the style I wanted. I showed up with a huge bag of hair for braid ing and weaving. She laughed and said, girl you don't need all that, then began her magic.  Just to describe the look, she braided the sides and the back of my hair up into the mohawk connecting the braids at the top. Then she sowed in hair I provided and pulled it out into order to shape and cut the style. I sooo enjoyed this hair do and everywhere I went I received compliments. I felt edgy yet classy. It was different for me but like I said, I rocked it!  For more information on Cynthia Anderson, pls see below.

Cynthia Anderson
Anoited Touch
615-796-9022
Tues-Sat

No comments:

Post a Comment